|“||The historian speaks of a paradox, which led to the destruction of Sleeper's Peak. Is this story true?||”|
- Talk to Karane about the illustrious past of the dragons.
- Talk to Karane about why dragons ignored the pleas for aid.
- Talk to Karane about the attempts at diplomacy.
- Talk to Karane about the one known as The Sleeping Dragon.
- Talk to Karane about the attempts the loss of the Sleeping Dragon.
- Talk to Karane about what happened on Sleeper's Peak.
- Talk to Karane about the melee at the base of Sleeper's Peak.
- Talk to Karane about Elial.
- Talk to Karane about what happened when their targets arrived.
- Talk to Karane about the tear in reality.
- Talk to Karane about where Elial may have gone.
- Talk to Karane about what happened to the men at the Sleeper's talons.
- Talk to Karane about what happened after Elial lost control of his sword.
- Talk to Karane about what was gone.
- Investigate the tale that Karane the Historian just told you by speaking with other dragons. Karane directed you to speak to Valkoth and Semeneth. First seek out Valkoth in Dralk.
- Having spoken to Valkoth, it is now time to hear another opinion. Talk to Semeneth of Chiconis.
- You've now heard two very differing opinions on how the events of the day in the Historian's tale have changed the lives of dragons forever. Talk to the Historian again for help deciding your own path.
- Choose your path. After you have made your decision -- and not before -- speak either to Valkoth of the Lunus faction, or Semeneth of the Helian faction. You will not be able to take the other path, so choose carefully now.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.